Complex Weavers Lending Library - Introduction
All of CW's library holdings are now listed in LibraryThing. This includes those in our
Canadian Library as well as those in our US library.
You can search our library on LibraryThing from the CW website:
CW Library Thing Search
Click on this link to browse the CW Lending Library on
All materials listed in LibraryThing, as well
as those listed in the June 2009 printed catalog and in the online catalog on the CW
website, may be borrowed from the library by CW members.
How to Borrow from the Lending Library
Lending Library Proceedures and Fees
- CW members may check out materials for up to one month,
renewable for an additional month if no other member has requested the
materials. Due dates are stamped in the books.
Fees must be paid in advance. CW charges actual mailing costs plus a
$1.00 handling fee. All handling fees go to support the library.
- To ascertain the costs of shipping materials, contact the librarian, either by
email or by postal mail. Be sure to provide your ZIP code.
You will be provided with options for shipping,
generally faster/more expensive versus slower/less costly. Some materials
must be insured (if sent via Parcel Post) or must be sent via a system that tracks parcels
(e.g. Priority Mail or UPS)
- Return shipment of books must be by the same method you received them.
If the materials were insured, you must insure them for the return trip.
- The borrower is responsible for the replacement cost of any missing books
and will be charged repair costs for damaged books. Failure to return books
promptly and in good condition may result in loss of library privileges.
- Some fragile books no longer under copyright are circulated as copies.
- The borrower is expected to abide by all copyright regulations in the use of
CW library material. If a book is no longer under copyright, it may be copied
provided care is used in handling the book.
- The library listing is available on-line. See:
- Please send requests for information or requests to borrow materials from the library to
the CW Librarian, Email:
You must be a member of Complex Weavers to receive library privileges.
Please check your expiry date, or contact the Membership Chair at
If you have any questions about Complex Weavers Lending Library
contact our Librarian,